Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bad luck...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I spent my last 5 dollars at burger king
    i have no money have no nothing
    which makes it impossible for me
    to take care of my dog properly
    i played in a game of basketball
    with some guys and my man jonny Z
    a flat order man jumped on my back
    and flaired up an old high school injury
    im still trippin off my old girlfriend
    we broke up three years ago last week
    I still write songs about that girl
    but she's moved on very nicely
    i wrecked my car, i ride a bike
    but some asshole came and stole my seat
    he didn't give a damn about my life
    so now i travel only by my feet.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Everything is almost fine
    I just gotta few of these frustrations
    and they're weighing on my mind.


    The mets aint won since '86
    the dolphins lost by 55
    i had to go to Mario
    my little sister had to drive
    I give myself these wack hair cuts
    so it's all uneven in the back
    i can't afford a barber shop
    so now I only wear a hat
    my label president says i'm fat
    and I need to lose like 40 pounds,
    get some style in my wardrobe,
    And maybe audition for O town
    it's gettin close to be almost fine
    but when I think i'm pullin ahead
    I'm really fallin way behind
    what was a straight line
    turned into a fork in the road
    I took the wrong path
    and I thought you should know
    Everything is almost fine
    i just got a few of these frustrations
    and they're weighing on my mind

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well aren't we just a ray of fuckin sunshine today!! LMAO!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, you DO have it bad but I have menstrual cramps so there!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •